« Et ce jour, la jeune fille compris qu'il fut nul besoin de porter des talons pour faire tomber un homme à ses genoux»

lundi, août 18, 2008

Do me a favour...

Don't be a wak

Don't be a jerk

I've been too much hurt

Too much tought

I just cried a lot

And then I smile a little bit, but now Im having a time to think,

Im taking the long run

And I run And I run and I run...

so do me favour and break my nose.



I just seat in a coach and rolling my eyes around

Just do it for having laught

I just don't want to be special but just want to be a one, just a one for another one and fall asleep in your arms like an angel in the sky, just like a frozen tear in warn, just like a rose in the wood, just like my heart's beating every minutes that you're here, every seconds that you cry and every times Im alive.



And Do me a favour, tell me to go away!

perhaps fuck off, might be too kind,

Perhaps fuck off, might be too kind
[picture: deviantart]

Aucun commentaire: